01 January 2010

I'm resolved/IOU

You’ve probably realized that sometime between my last post and this one, 2009 ended and 2010 began. Exciting, isn’t it? I think so. Now, I’m not sure if it’s because I graduated in 2008 or the fact that my classes this semester sucked, but 2009 was flat out disappointing (except we got rid of Bush for good). To 2009, I say, good riddance!

So, here’s to hoping that 2010 is at least 100 times more extraordinary than 2009.

...

... I'm pretty sure this is the part I talk about my resolutions for 2010 to make it a better year than 2009. However, it’s 1:30 a.m. here, and I'm tired.

Give me something like 12 hours and I'll give you a real post :-)

Sincerely yours,
The Queer Collegiate


----------------
Now playing: Nicole Kidman - Unusual Way
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing to comment, reader! Before you hit the submit button below, please take two minutes to read what is and what is not an acceptable comment on this blog so that you can help me make this blog a safe and friendly environment for everyone and their ideas.

First of all, I will always welcome criticism and opposing views. However, if I believe your comment is any combination of: hurtful, vulgar, or completely unrelated, it will be deleted. Obviously.

Next, any and all comments that are posted in all-caps, alternating caps, or any other kind of ridiculous cryptic crap will be deleted immediately. If you plan to post a comment like this, you have perfected the art of pissing off everyone on the internet.

Finally, please don’t pull the “but, I didn’t know!” excuse if I delete your comment. I know it’s hard to believe, but I can actually identify the difference between sincerity and dishonesty. If you’re telling me that you were too naive to create a comment that doesn’t offend or annoy me, you’re basically telling me that you either...

Don’t know how to read (sad), or you...
Never learned how to conduct yourself properly on the internet (pathetic)

So, now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, go ahead and post your comment :-)